"http://www.limundo.com/pretraga.php/ref/tmartinovic"

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Lotus challenge

Winners for the Lotus Challenge were announced few days ago on Doll street.
I'm sure that it was really hard to decide about the winners,cause all dolls were great.
My doll won the price for the best use of color.
Patti Medaris Culea was the sponsor of this challenge.
She offered great prices (books and fabrics etc.) for the winners and Molly (owner of the DS) offered 100$ in cash.
My prize is Patti's book (signed) and fabric selection.(75$ worth)
Patti was so kind and contacted me asking which one of her books I want.I already have her second book-"Creative Cloth Doll Faces",(thanks to Diane Evdokimoff who have sent me this book about a year ago),and thought that it would be good to have her first book "Creative Cloth Doll Making".
All Patti's books are great,but I think that this first one is a base for all other books.(I will see am I right about that when I receive it).
When Jurate was here,she have looked at all my dolls and finally she said that most attractive for her is doll made from Patti's book.Well now this doll lives in Lithuania.