"http://www.limundo.com/pretraga.php/ref/tmartinovic"

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Lotus challenge prize

Our postman ring the bell on my door today and he does that only when he have something interesting to give me. Guess what - I have received a parcel from Patti Culea. Actually this is a prize for my Lotus doll in Lotus challenge on Doll Street, for best use of color.
Patti was the sponsor in this challenge and a price is as you can see her book (signed of course) and fabric and this silk tops if I’m right.(newer saw something like this before).I could chose which one of her books I want, and I thought that her first book would be great, because I already have her second book (Di Evdokimoff send it to me long time ago, BTW it was my very first book on doll making).
I’m waiting for this parcel for a long time (all other winners received their prizes long ago), and thought that she has forgot me, but I was wrong, and I’m glad that I was wrong.
Book is great, and I enjoy reading it and looking at all beautiful dolls inside.
Thank you Patti.