"http://www.limundo.com/pretraga.php/ref/tmartinovic"

Monday, October 1, 2007

Flea market

The other day I was at the flea market looking for something.

I never know what this something is exactly but I always find something interesting.


Usually I buy interesting fabric clothes that I can use for dolls, but sometimes I find other interesting things like old books, photos, toys that needs to be rescued, jewelry, charms, beads etc.

I took few pictures cause I thought that would be interesting for you to see how our flea market looks like.
As you can see there is lot of junk but you can always find few pieces of real “treasure”.









This time I bought some synthetic fur (for bears) and one cream mohair kind of coat (also for bears), one blonde wig ,and huge pile of blank post card size papers (maybe I will try to make some PC’s).